- Integration Project Manager
- Project Management-opening new offices/markets in Europe, Asia, and Canada. HR and Oracle systems integration with parent company-Helen of Troy ($1.6B).
- Development of governance, resource allocation, strategy, planning and execution process to ensure synergies are leveraged while developing a project culture of accountability.
- Cross-border management of various and complicated integration work streams to ensure a clear roadmap is determined, deadlines are met, and interdependent tasking relationships are completed.
- Sensitive and effective with the human response when an acquisition occurs and employees have to deal with ambiguity.
- Completion of training by the M&A Council in the “Art of M&A Integration”, current CMAS (Certified M&A Specialist) candidate.
“Integration is like driving on a road as you are building it”